Software Dev Engineer 2 (JS/HTML/CSS)
Riverton, Utah or possibly remote
12-24 month contract
This contract position is an intermediate-level, professional role responsible for developing and maintaining software source code to support a solution under the supervision of an assigned technical lead. As a member of a development team, the individual will receive specific work direction, most often from more senior software developers or assigned technical lead. The individual will be expected to solve moderately complex technical issues and complete programming tasks with limited supervision.
- Participate in the analysis of functional requirements
- Participate in the mapping of functional requirements to technical designs
- Provide estimates for development tasks
- Develop source code and unit tests according to technical designs
- Participate in code reviews
- Contribute to technical documentation
- Participate in the Problem Management process and fix defects
- Comply with policies, standards, and regulatory requirements and ensure all others are doing the same
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Java based languages
- React Libraries Experience (not React Native)
- Jira \\ Agile \\ Scrum Team Experience
- Strong understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies and principles
- Clear and accurate written communication skills and great attention to detail
- Intermediate skills in engineering/programming, analytical/diagnostic/troubleshooting, web technology, and programming methodology
- Conceptual understanding of systems and subsystems
- Familiarity with Cloud Based Platforms and services
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles.
- Adobe Experience
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com