USA-MA-Quincy-1385 Hancock Street Store Code:
0993-Solutions Dev-Dist&Transp (2762315)
Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, providing services to five East Coast grocery brands: Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the size and scale of the local brands to and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued.For more information, visit https:// www.retailbusinessservices.com .
A Supply Chain Applications Analyst conducts technical analysis to improve supply chain operations and works to increase efficiency and reduce costs. This role requires an analytical mind and a strong business acumen along with problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Experience in supply chain processes is a plus for this position.
An Analyst III is an IT professional participating in the implementation, enhancement, validation, and/or maintenance of IT application and/or infrastructure systems in support of our everyday business needs. An Analyst III performs the following major activities:
- Works collaboratively with partners in IT, business areas and vendors in understanding, documenting, and enhancing business requirements to create technical, and/or functional specifications.
- Participate in the creation of requirements, design, build, validation, implementation, and/or maintenance of IT application systems and/or infrastructure solutions in support of our current, and future business needs.
- Helps document integration needs and design/development/solution patterns that can be reused optimally.
- Performs solution verification to ensure the solution is built in accordance with the specifications meeting business and technical requirements.
- Provides support and/or interfaces with support teams, internal or external, to ensure business and technical issues with applications and/or infrastructure are resolved timely and effectively.
2 -6 years system applications experience in transportation, logistics and/or supply chain.
B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.Skills
- Oral and/or written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Solid understanding of Supply Chain processes
- Time Management
- Critical thinking
- Ability to work in a fast paced enviornment
- Understands how to develop and document requirements
- Skilled in converting business requirements into functional and technical designs
- Proven history of on-time delivery, in budget and quality delivery of projects
- Supply chain experience with logistics and transportation systems
Software experience with Transportation Management systems such as Manhattan TMS inbound and outbound
- Experience with business functions for dispatch, driver pay, yard management, driver logs & compliance, and other enterprise asset transportation management tools
- Develops and maintain high quality software products supporting the organizations standards.
- Ability to manage own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive timelines and budgets
- Experience of SDLC methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
Retail Business Services is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities.
If you have a disability and require assistance in the application process, please contact our Talent Acquisition Department at firstname.lastname@example.org>
Job Requisition: 232361_external_USA-MA-Quincy_562022