Business Intelligence Operations Manger
Salary: Open on Salary / Market Price / 5% Match 401k
Location: Pleasant Prairie WI
Misc. Info: Dress Code / Open to H1b / 350 People in IT
Looking for a candidate with 10+ years IT BI operations leadership or management over database, warehousing, Microsoft BI Technology SSRS SSIS SSAS.
- Monitor, resolve and communicate incidents and outages of reporting, querying and analysis solutions.
- Manage people and operational resources ensuring successful delivery of business intelligence solutions.
- Manage deployments, conversions and implementations of ETL, reports and analytical systems.
- Run an operational organization, defining service-level objectives and optimizing operational activities.
- Collaborate with IT support teams to meet business service levels.
- Maintain the health of business intelligence and the analytical system environment through ownership of the change management process; monitoring and managing incident closure; and directing critical incident resolution.
- Manage problem management processes to identify and proactively remediate incident trends.
- Bachelor's degree. Master's degree a plus.
- 10+ years in an IT / BI operations role. Leadership experience preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of database, data warehousing and Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS).
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.