We are looking for a Senior Analytics Manager for one of our clients. This will be an on-site position based in City of New York.
Position: Senior Analytics Manager
Location: City of New York
Job Length: Long term
Position Type: C2C/W2
- 6-8 years' experience in Data & Process Analytics
- 3-4 years' experience in designing and deploying analytics platforms (business perspective) Tableau / Power BI etc.
- 2-3 years' experience in deploying in Speech / Text Analytics solutions and deriving actionable insights from the same
- 3-4 industry experience in Prestige Beauty / Luxury Retail preferably in Customer Service / Experience function
- Knowledge of latest trends in Artificial Intelligence / Machine learning to derive predictive analytics. Applied experience in these areas is preferred.
- Solid understanding of Contact Center Technologies, Tools, Processes & Metrics CRMs, Telephony Systems etc.
- Excellent communication skills; experience in handling communications with Senior Leaders
- Ability to make compelling arguments & points using advanced analytics and impressive presentations
- A key requirement of the role will be to 'story-tell' to ensure insights are articulated in a clear and straightforward way.
- Work with the Global Consumer Care Teams (Regional teams, & COEs), Brand Teams and key functions (Quality, R&D, Safety, Packaging) to establish reporting and analytics needs
- Work with IT teams to understand and establish data sources, flows and platforms
- Leverage latest developments in Business Intelligence tools and technologies to imagine, design and deploy creative visualization tools for effective and efficient analytics
- Leverage latest development in Speech and Text Analytics to analyze unstructured data related to Consumer Interactions (calls, chats, emails) and Direct Feedback (Social Listening and Ratings & Reviews)
- Leverage latest development in Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence to enable proactive and predictive analytics
- Partner with IT / Other vendors for selection, development and deployment of platforms
- Automate existing Excel/PowerPoint reports Move to BI Platforms
- Deliver Analytics & Actionable Insights to the Assigned Brands, Regions and Key Functions to drive and enable:
Skills: Data Analytics, Process Analytics, Presentations