Sr. Salesforce Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Posted 11/11/21 THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Base salary of $125-150k + 9% bonus and excellent benefits package
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- CHARLOTTE, NC - 100% remote for now, then will sit Hybrid (3 days in office, 2 days remote) when staff transitions back into the office after January/February.
For various projects and enhancements the Senior , execute all configuration / code work to implement custom application development, assist with developing related Salesforce reporting and analytics requirements, and deploy to production the changes/ enhancements.
The position requires detailed knowledge of and experience shaping the SFDC environment to achieve business objectives.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Comprehensive SFDC knowledge
- Work with SFDC team, business units and IT teams (as needed), to build solutions in salesforce.com that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement.
- Configuration and development including but not limited to, Apex code and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, and Visual Force Pages.
- Perform administration tasks as needed related to SFDC, including but not limited to:
- User management (activation, deactivation, password support)
- Security (roles, profiles, sharing roles, global security settings)
- Configuration (field set-up, page layouts, record types, assignment rules)
- Workflow and approval management
- Communication templates
- Analytics (reports, dashboards)
- AppExchange (apps and plug-ins)
- Data management exercises to assure (data loads, transfer, cleansing)
- Provide user support to solve individual issues and logging support issues to identify trends and topics requiring partner concern and feature / enhancements.
- Work with IT to supports ongoing release management and rollout with new configuration
- Front End desktop development using SF and/or other UI tools
- A minimum of 3+ years of progressive responsibility in Sales Force Automation on the SFDC platform, including advanced workflows and complex configurations (i.e. non-coding) tasks
- Experience in designing and developing processes in a highly agile environment
- Extensive working knowledge of Visualforce, Apex, and Informatica Cloud or other ETL tools
- Experience in Classic to Lightning migration and building LWCs
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com data modeling
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader)
- Demand Tools experience and knowledge a plus
- Ability to Provide scalable and maintainable Platform (Salesforce) Solutions
- Ability to work and manage the integrations to different Business Systems using SOAP, REST and Bulk APIs.
- Ability to utilize Best Practices for Salesforce Development using Declarative and Apex Development (Classic or Lightning)
- Ability to support Business process in case of and Production issues in configurations and troubleshooting
In addition to the Salesforce development experience, preference will be given to candidate with following experiences -
- Expert level experience with browser-based technology, user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
- Expert level experience with HTML5 and web template engines - Markdown, Handlebars, JSX, Jade
- Expert level experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
- Strong working experience with creating highly-performant, optimized websites
- Strong working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
- Strong working experience with command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
- Experience building web applications using AWS cloud services - S3, Lambda, Elasticache, etc.
- Experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
- Experience with GraphQL, MongoDB and other NoSQL Data Stores
- Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution
- Good communication skills: oral, written, and presentation, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and behavior styles.
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast paced environment
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-driven and able to work effectively with little supervision.
- A results-oriented individual who can make a difference; a person who takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability, & has a "can do" attitude; sense of urgency