Sr. BSA - Renewals, Salesforce
1 Year Contract role with possible extensions
Mountain View, CA (Remote Role)
This Candidate MUST have Renewals and Salesforce experience as it will be supporting specifically the Renewals team.
The Sales Operations Systems team within the larger Global Sales Operations organization partners with Sales, Legal, Finance, Operations, and IT to manage and execute on Client's renewals process.
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will partner with cross-functional teams and Renewals leadership to develop long-term strategic plans and execute them against shorter-term objectives. This position requires an unflappable Operations professional comfortable with working with the company's sales leaders and upper management as well as our renewal and IT teams. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Sales Operations Systems, the role carries the following key responsibilities:
What You Will Be Doing
Key Skill Set and Experience
- Partner with our global Renewal leadership team to define and execute our renewals strategy and plan.
- Analyze complex business problems to be solved within Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, and integrated applications.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and build automated solutions to drive improved productivity for the customer-facing teams.
- Evolve existing renewal processes and systems and ensure renewals are integrated with our current sales processes.
- Translate complex business requirements into streamlined process design and technical Salesforce implementation
- Assist with implementing process, organization, testing, training, and maintenance strategy
- Represent the interests of Pure business groups (e.g., Finance, Renewals, Sales Management, Sales Ops, Legal, etc.) in supporting their businesses across sales applications (primarily SFDC and CPQ along with other integrated applications)
- All other reasonable duties are assigned.
- NOTE: THIS IS NOT A DEVELOPER ROLE. Skills you may have in this area are valuable, but development efforts will be performed by our IT team.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- 3+ years in SaaS, Subscription, and/or Revenue businesses
- Strong technical knowledge of the Salesforce architecture. Deep understanding and experience with Sales Cloud data model (Opportunities, Accounts, etc.), Salesforce CPQ, and Lightning UX
- Strong operational leadership experience in Renewal Operations is strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to simplify complex ideas
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Demonstrated, a take-charge attitude, and able to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency
- Developing project management skills
- Ability to work independently and respond rapidly in a constantly evolving business environment
- Demonstrated experience and history of driving projects from start to finish