Senior Technical Business Analyst
Client is seeking a senior technical business analyst to support the Trade Processing Systems Team in our Irvine, CA office.
The candidate will work on enhancements for various applications for our monthly software releases and brand new applications.
Responsibilities will include gathering business requirements, analyzing the requirements, writing specifications for developers, creation of test plans and system integration testing according to Client published Development Process Framework.
This job will also require production support, monitoring of our systems during peak business volumes and quickly reacting to business needs while coordinating with technical staff to resolve technical issues.
Finally, we seek someone with an aptitude for learning new skills.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as IT Business analyst
- Prior experience working in Capital Markets with Asset Management / Investment Banking organization knowledge preferred
- Complete understanding of trade life cycle
- Experience with all phases of the SDLC
- Advanced knowledge of SQL: Sybase preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well with different business users and stakeholders groups
- Gathering business requirements and writing functional specification documents
- Experience with multiple testing approaches functional, regressions, integration and user testing
- Ability to coordinate with onshore/offshore developers
- Data mapping skills
- Gap/Comparative analysis
- Report analysis
- Basic knowledge of UNIX
- Basic understanding of XML
- Basic knowledge of SWIFT standards
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.