We (Synechron, INC) looking to hire for Mobile Tester role based in SFO, CA/Phoenix, AZ. If you are interested, I’d be happy to set up some time to discuss Synechron and give you some more information about the role.
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 13,000 employees producing over $800M+ in annual revenue.
Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Role: Mobile SDET
Location: SFO, CA/Phoenix, AZ
Work Location : Initially Remote (but after pandemic candidate should be willing to work from the client office in Fremont, CA/Phoenix, AZ)
Duration: Long Term Project
• Cucumber & Java (Strong java coding experience)
• Mobile testing – Appium with any cloud services (Perfecto, Saucelabs,Browser Stack)
• Proficiency in writing Native app code test using Swift XCTest, Espresso with Kotlin with any Cloud services like (Sauce labs, Perfecto, Browser Stack, Seetest Cloud etc...)
• Exposure to Applitools, JIRA integration (plug-ins like AssertThat BDD, Zephyr, X-ray), Service virtualization will be good to have.
• Strong Experience in Java Testing Frameworks (TestNG, JUNIT)
• Experience with Command line tools for iOS, Android and Appium (xcrun,xcode-select, xcodebuild, npm, adb, carthage etc.)
• Experience with build & dependancy management tools like Maven, Gradle,cocoapods
• Deliver a robust automation framework built upon established and proven open-source tools and strong experience on Service layer testing) to support Agile/Scrum development, DevOps, and CI/CD
• Design and architect modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy client requirements.
• Provides automation expertise, training and coaching to team members.
• Keep current with advances in automation methodologies and tools.
• Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration software.
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programmes.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Thanks & Regards
Accelerating Digital for Banks, Asset Managers, and Insurance companies.
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information please visit our company website.
Synechron's complete spectrum of Digital, Business Consulting, and Technology services include: