Job Title: Talend DI Developer
Location: Deerfield, IL
Type: Full Time
- 5-8 years of total experience in designing and implementing ETL and data related solutions.
- 2-3 years of design, development and deployment experience in Talend jobs and mappings TALEND DI Studio
- Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) using Talend DI
- Ability to work independently with in the team in cross-functional environment.
- Extensive experience in high volume file transfers, creation and troubleshooting of file transfer events
- Solid background in database integration work including strong SQL coding capabilities.
- Experience working with both Oracle, and SQL Server centric backend database integrations.
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
Experience Required: 5-8 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze, Troubleshoot, diagnose and support the Talend Data Integration Interfaces
- Respond to customer inquiries & assist in troubleshooting and resolving
- Work on support shifts and
- Experience in onshore offshore model.
- Perform Minor Enhancements
- Deployment & Release Planning and Coordination for Implementations
- Perform Dev Consulting and Service Transition activities
- Provide Support for User acceptance testing & business user training
Generic Managerial Skills
- Creating clear and accurate documentation
- Understanding stakeholders needs at high level