Java Developer Durham, NC/Boston, MA/Westlake, TX (Hybrid Model – 3 days onsite per month) 18+ Months W2 Only
- Java 8+
- Working knowledge of Spring, Spring MVC
- Exposure to Angular strongly preferred
Nice to Haves:
- Knowing Angular is a huge plus
- Full Stack knowledge is strongly preferable
The Expertise You Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of modern responsive web development experience using Java, JSP, HTML, CSS, Spring MVC / Spring Core / Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers. Knowledge of Angular 2+ is a big plus.
- 3+ years of API Development using Java / Spring MVC. Knowledge of NodeJS is a big plus.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development, Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- IDE’s Spring Tool Suite, and Eclipse, within a UNIX and Windows environment.
- Build, and deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools -- Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc.
- Leadership: Great teammate, self-starter, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn every day.
- Assist in coordinating multiple development work streams through integration and ensure architecture is scalable, extensible, and aligned to strategic vision.
- Define, maintain, and support Java development environment and standard methodologies, such as Maven, Sonar, and other Open Source tools.
- Assist in identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production and non-production environment and perform troubleshooting.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing using Open Source frameworks.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement initiatives.
The Value You Deliver
- Understand the leadership vision and complete that vision.
- Help strengthen further the culture of innovation by setting examples
- Find creative ways to get things done, and do them right
- Foster a culture of best-in-class software engineering practices
- Exercise a passion for keeping your knowledge up to date with the latest and greatest
- Help maintain the high level of integrity in the team
- Take ownership and accountability for determining what needs to be done within your team, aligned with business unit broader objectives