Work you'll do
Individual will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end recruitment process for a US Intelligence Agency client. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Drafting and reviewing vacancy announcements
• Entering and maintaining all applicant data in PeopleSoft
• Extending Conditional Job Offers (CJOs) to selected applicants
• Serving as a point of contact for candidates throughout the hiring process
• Coordinating with Career Development Officers (CDOs) regarding placement bids
• Processing all final hiring actions in PeopleSoft and managing paperwork required for a successful onboarding experience
• Coordinating with selectees to extend final job offer and set Entry on Duty (EOD date)
• Manage all HR Operations Center tickets assigned by RFI Manager and Branch Chiefs
• Support monthly recruitment events
Additionally, individual shall have experience in and knowledge of:
• Providing advice and consultation to managers and employees on all phases of the recruitment and/or staffing process.
• Facilitating, executing, and tracking staffing actions within a designated area of responsibility
• Correctly and consistently applying Veterans Preference to eligible veterans in accordance with policy and as required by law
• Basic human resources concepts, such as Benefits Eligibility, Pay Administration, and ability to determine the Nature of Actions
• Interpreting, processing and applying policies/issuances related to employee travel, Personnel Change of Station orders and entitlements related to the move
• Processing Personnel Action Requests (PARs) and processing personnel actions
• Veteran's Preference and determining creditable service, and knowledge of both personnel and payroll systems
Human Resources Transformation
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
• Strong customer service skills
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Attention to Detail
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once and succeed in a fast paced environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you .
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.