LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain...
Want to support fresh perspectives with all the right insights? Our Data & Analytics experts help clients realize their true potential. Through a combination of analytics, management, visualization and data engineering, we bring the best decisions to light across a number of key industries. As part of our team, you'll be getting to the heart of trends, behaviours and worthwhile investments.? Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders and a kitchen table.
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur. Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Data Governance Analyst -understands Data and how to tell a story with Data.
- Contribute to the strategic direction and planning. Perform discovery of business needs regarded to data governance.
- Collaborate to craft data strategy, by considering the six capabilities of a data governance: data lifecycle, data management, data quality, data governance, data security and data core technology.
- Provide coaching and data-centric insight to business initiatives.
- Operationalize the strategy through the development of workplans for area of responsibility to deliver data driven insights in support of risk mitigation activities.
- Include targeted flexible deep dive monitoring activities to understand processes, controls, risks, and drive improvements thereby mitigating risk.
- Ensure all findings discovered during monitoring are appropriately detailed, investigated, corrected and if applicable raised.
- Support the design of relevant processes, policies and guidelines required to deliver a robust data governance framework
- Collaborate with relevant partners to reflect the data governance solutions in MDM enterprise tool
- Perform discovery for data definitions, standards, quality rules, owners, stewards, source system, privacy classification, retention schedules
- Assist with the data modeling design activities for data catalog outcome
- Participate in strategic discussions and activities execution, and collaborate with IT partners to define and deliver the data integration framework
- Execute the data lineage design for integration landscape
- Design appropriate processes for data integration between systems
- Collaborate with project extended team to implement the data Council: agenda, roles & responsibilities, members, process, procedure, communication
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position. Click HERE to apply
- Someone who has experience with Data Modeling. (3-7 years of experience.) The Analyst will be part of planning and execution of data governance strategy within the Data Governance & Strategy organization. They will partner in the functional and cross-functional assessment, design, implementation, deployment, and operations of business solution delivery.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, advanced degree or IT major preferred
- Strong analytics and reporting skills
- Attention to details
- Problem solving and analytical abilities
- Experience in working with large volume of data required Reasonable understanding of: Data governance including metadata hierarchies, attribute definitions, and common use Software development methodologies and lifecycles o Data structure, data interfaces and how data flows and transforms from source systems to the downstream systems.
- Data modeling and process design or guidelines/ SOP documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to teamwork and partnerships
- Demonstrated effective collaboration skills up, down and across the organization
- Strong Microsoft Office suite abilities in Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Power BI
- Healthcare experience a PLUS but not required
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.