Clover Consulting has a large, direct client in the Grand Rapids, MI area in need of 2 .Net Developers for a 5+ month contract opportunity.
*Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.*
Seeking a .NET Software Developer to assist in the design and development of our Customer self service web application which enables our customers with access to their policy, billing and document information. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Familiarity with the MVC framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understand SQL query syntax, Entity Framework, Stored Procedures and Data ETL processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub, IBM RTC
- Familiar with Code Migration tools, such as IBM Urban Code Deploy, Jenkins
- Is self-driven, self-sufficient, and can easily expand on existing code.
- Critical to the project the.Net Developer has to have an advanced ability to write Restful API s , as we are writing the Web service Suite
- Bachelor s Degree
Qualified candidates please apply with resume and contact details.