For Mindtree, Welcome to possible is more than a slogan - it reflects our approach to every engagement.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries. We deliver amazing results: Helping 150 million passengers fly safely. Improving security and performance for one of the world s largest e-commerce stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for one billion consumers.
Mindtree delivers technology services and accelerates growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Welcome to possible.
Mindtree has the following opportunity for our ongoing engagement.
UI Developer (Angular)
Location: Framingham MA
8+ Years of Experience
- Attention to detail (pixel perfect UI)
- Technologies (HTML5, JS, JQ, CSS3, and Bootstrap), AngularJS (Angular 6), CSS & CSS pre-processors like SCSS
- 5+ years with hands-on experience Netflix OS, Java/JEE ; Struts/JSF, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, EJB, JMS & ORM
- Expertise in Angular.JS 2 and above
- Experience in React is a plus
- Good understanding of DOM and the quirkiness of browsers
- Experience with at least one frontend framework
- Experience with at least one CSS preprocessor (LESS/SASS/etc.)
- Good understanding of web standards including ARIA specs
- 4 - 6 years of experience in building web-apps
- Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AngularJS applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
- Deep understanding of cross-browser/cross-device scripting, problems & fixes.
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritizing the work, in a rapidly changing.
If interested, kindly provide your resume with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org