ALTEK Information Technology, Inc. is currently recruiting for:
Application Architect - Java / J2EE
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Contract to Hire
• 3-5 Years of experience as an application architect
• This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or related field or a certification from technical school, OR equivalent experience, plus experience in high-level systems and/or applications.
• Experience with business and systems analysis and design methodologies and tools, and experience with large and complex systems.
• Excellent analytical, planning, and communication skills.
• Experience with multi-system/platform program integration.
• Strong capability/process modelling skills, particularly in TOGAF.
• Strong ability to explain and demonstrate the value of application architecture
• Help implement overall vision based on the roadmap of solutions architecture
• Assist the technical teams to understand technical architecture, intergrations and framework to develop and implement the application architecture.
• Core focus on Java / J2EE - with well round technical knowledge in multiple technologies.
• Ideal candidate would have experience in modernization projects - legacy to new / modern technologies
• Excellent written and spoken language skills
• Strong presentation skills to help stakeholders and business understand the technical aspects of the modernization.
• Demonstrated awareness of new systems technologies and how they could be leveraged to benefit the company, customers and providers, new business strategies and corporate initiatives.
• Must possess the qualities, skills, business acumen, experience, and discipline to ensure business and systems architecture alignment.
• Strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
• The ability to interface across several channels, acting as a visionary, to assist, proactively in developing project direction.
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Masters in Computer Science or Business Administration or related field.
• Served as architect in health insurance payer organization.
***For immediate consideration PLEASE send all resumes to the recruiter listed below with (19-00096) in the subject line of your email.
Recruiter: Lauren Burdette
241 East 4th St, # 205 Frederick, MD, 21701