Leidos is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Washington, DC team.
The Executive Assistant's principal duties are to schedule meetings, answer phones, file documents, maintain calendar for senior government officials, and provide back-up support to other front office staff. The Executive Assistant will also perform a variety of activities in support of functional areas such as finance, purchasing, travel, or human resources or for a specific project/business/technical unit. He/she will gather, collect, record, track, and verify data and information from multiple sources. This person will compile, review and analyze data. They will use software for functional area to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations. The Executive Assistant may also design processes to enhance work flow, provide data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures. Public visibility is likely.
Hours: 9:30AM to 6:00PM, Monday-Friday. Office is open from 8:00AM to 6:00PM. Schedule flexibility within those hours is often necessary.
- Four years of clerical document management experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced experience working with high level officials in the public sphere.
- Experience handling confidential/sensitive information.
- High proficiency with Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced experience with scheduling.
- Familiarity with scanning/imaging.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Demonstrated ability working independently and in a team environment.
- Advanced experience with PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases, other imaging and data entry applications, and some experience with hardware systems.
- Knowledge and experience planning travel with Concur and other automated travel systems.