Can you leverage exceptional Microsoft Project skills to manage an Integrated Master Schedule? Do you have broad expertise in critical path analysis and schedule estimation? If so, we might have the perfect role for you with our leading government integrator client in Arlington! Previous federal contracting experience is a definite plus.Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. with the ability to obtain and maintain a T3 non-critical sensitive federal investigation.Responsibilities of the Project Scheduler:
Requirements of the Project Scheduler:
- Coordinate closely with Project Managers to develop and regularly update project tasks and activities
- Define and maintain project schedules in support of a large software implementation initiative
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule and conduct scheduling analysis
- Leverage Gantt to develop and maintain schedule reports to support critical path analysis and cost/schedule
- Provide schedule estimating via stakeholder elicitation for new work estimates, updated actuals, and remaining work
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study and at least 5 years of advanced MS Project utilization
- Knowledge of and experience with the software development life cycle
- Subject matter expertise in managing IMS with MS Project
- Strong analytical, interpretive, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Travel up to 10%
Keywords: Project Scheduler, MS Project, Integrated Master Schedule, IMS, Gantt, Project Support
Job ID: 329606About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!