The Systems Support Analyst works as part of an agile team to deliver features and support to the organization. The person in this role will work closely with developers, product owners, and stakeholders to define, estimate, and implement solutions to business needs.
* Design, configure, test and deploy changes to Dynamics CRM database entities, fields, screens, forms, workflows, reports and dashboards.
* Support simple data uploads to Dynamics CRM using third party tools (Scribe, Kingswaysoft)
* Facilitate and/or create new procedures and processes that support advancing technologies or capabilities
* Build, support, and maintain moderately complex processes, CRM applications, and data
valuate high-level project information and assess project components to forecast work effort required
* Provide peer-level review and mentoring to other admins as well as developers
* Responsible for technical and production support documentation in accordance with department standards and industry best practices.
* Provide production support for simple to intermediate incidentsQualifications
* A Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of relevant experience required
* Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
* Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM workflow design, custom configuration, integration, and report/dashboard development.
* Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities, understanding and implementing business workflows and processes.
* Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing users and security roles
* Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
* Experience with Azure SQL Database as a Service
* Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **