Our client, a Financial Firm in the heart of DC is looking for a Service Desk Associate ?to join their team!? If you have the ability to present complex technical information to non-technical?users in an?understandable and concise format, coupled with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues, you could be who we're looking for!? If you're a self-motivated problem solver?who loves to work in a dynamic and positive environment, this may be the role for you.
* Primary responsibilities:
* Provide excellent customer service and support for Tier 1 and 2 related technical issues
* Managing workstations- desktops, laptops, some imaging some vendor management
* Application implementation
* Create AD accounts, configure machine for new hire
* Manage Group Policies
* Connect LAN printers
* Set up machines
* Updates, backups
* Managing video conference equipment, manage copier printers- setting up connecting and ensuring employees are up and running
* Dell equipment
* Network connectivity
* Citrix Express ticketing system ? ticket closure (5-10 tickets/day) ie. Can?t access this application, cant connect to printer, password resets, remote access
* Office 365???
* Active Directory- creating accounts (not just modifying, add/delete) and GPOs?
* Network understanding- remote access, troubleshooting vpn connection, understanding there are different vLANs ie. User vLANs, server vLANs, remote access
* High level of curiosity and desire to trouble solve
* Highly motivated and a great team player
** Helpdesk, Desktop Support, or Service Desk Support in a Financial Company, Non-profit, Law Firm, or small to mid-sized company is a plus!- 2+ years of IT service desk support
- Excellent communication and customer service abilities
- Microsoft Office 365 experience- troubleshooting and support
- Active Directory- password resets, modifying accounts
- basic knowledge of Citrix or VPN