Description Job Description:
Leidos seeks a CRM Business Systems Analyst
to support the Digital Solution, Inc. program. The selected candidate will have the ability to assist customers with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technical support issues as well as consulting with customers on their business processes and the relevant CRM software usage to meet those business process requirements. Onsite/In-office software consulting and software support with occasional remote customer support in a demanding Capitol Hill environment. The ability to communicate effectively with VIP customers is a plus.
We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to work with the best and brightest employees around the country in creating innovative all-encompassing solutions for our programs. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth. Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide consultation to help customers develop and modify system configurations for leveraging Customer Relationship Management (CRM) information systems (IQ) to achieve mission outcomes.
- Guide customers in formulating new sound business and related technical processes as well as analyzing/optimizing current processes.
- Coordination with customer business process owners and various technology teams to ascertain/develop technical requirements and user acceptance testing relating to CRM system functions including but not limited to new data acquisition and system output.
- Ability to multi-task while supporting VIP clients.
- Provide daily support for Intranet Quorum (IQ) product to customers.
- Provide weekly reports and open tickets for each support or consulting request from customers.
- Train Intranet Quorum (IQ) product to new customers as they turnover in customer offices.
Must be able to work onsite in Washington, DC, 5 days a week (once temporary Pandemic related remote work is over or when asked to return to the office).Required Skills:
Preferred Skills: Additional attributes that will help ensure success:
- Have strong communication (Verbal and Written Skills), and organizational skills.
- Ability to clearly/concisely/effectively communicate in writing or in a verbal exchange with varying audiences (one to one, one to many, different levels of the org chart).
- Ability to effectively synthesize clear explanations of fairly complex technical or business processes to audiences with varying levels of backgrounds and expertise.
- Superior customer service.
- Ability to gain/obtain public trust clearance.
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary CRM software.
- Basic HTML knowledge and strong, demonstrated troubleshooting skills.
- Can apply logical approach to problem discovery/definition and resolution.
- BS degree and 2 plus years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. OR additional years of relevant experience may be considered/accepted in lieu of degree.
- Clear public speaking voice.
- Ability to multi task and work in fast paced environment.
- Professional appearance.
- Strong in-person, phone and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with CRM software similar to Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics and associated business process (mass outreach/email marketing, correspondence management, administrative workflow).
- Advanced Familiarity with MS Excel.
- Windows 10, MAC OS, MS Office 2016/2019 knowledge.
- Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari browser familiarity.
- Familiarity with XML tags and parameter files.
- Microsoft Server 2016/2019 basic knowledge and experience - potential differentiator.
- Oracle/SQL knowledge and experience - potential differentiator.
- Experience in Multimedia Design and Web Content Development is a strong differentiator.
- Previous Helpdesk phone support in combination with customer-facing/onsite support is a strong differentiator.
- Previous 1 year of experience working in a Senator or Congressman's office using IQ (Intranet Quorum) product.
- Previous helpdesk/onsite support experience and familiarity with Technical Support Ticketing/Tracking Systems.
- Previous Technical support ticket tracking experience is beneficial.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world's most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn
and Facebook.Pay Range: