20117 - Service Desk Rep I
Primary duties are to ensure the availability and integrity of the computing equipment required to meet end user needs and expectations. Analyzes, troubleshoots and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals to ensure equipment is properly maintained. Performs limited network maintenance.
- This position is responsible for monitoring day-to-day operation
- Supporting data center infrastructure, servers, storage and environment.
- Install, maintain, setup, troubleshoot and configure PCs, laptops, # printers and peripherals
- Perform imaging system administration
- Open/Close and update work history via the Helpdesk application
- Backup/Restore user profiles and data
- Document, maintain, upgrade or replace hardware and software
- Adhere to naming standards and labeling of all assets
- Adhere to Helpdesk standards and procedures to ensure priorities and goals are met.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Skills, Attributes & Education:
- High School graduate or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in the IT field.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Windows, Microsoft Exchange server.
- Ability to think logically and to analyze troubleshoot issues and implement appropriate corrective action.
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate work assignments.
- Ability to complete projects on time.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to interact positively with internal and external customers.