SAIC is seeking a Sr. Solutions Architect
to be an integral part of the support strategy and growth efforts for an intelligence community customer supporting diverse customer missions. This position is located primarily in Chantilly and will support offices primarily in Northern Virginia
. The selected candidate will serve as the lead for upcoming task orders on a multiple award IDIQ contract. The solutions architect will advise on the feasibility of opportunities from inception to completion and lead end-to-end solution designs. The candidate will engage with customers, partners, and staff in overall solution development and lead the development of technical and cost/price solutions. Attention to detail and organization skills are critical. The successful candidate should have a working knowledge of US Government contracting, contract types, pricing, and procurement processes.
This position is a key member of the PMO and will focus on developing technical solutions and innovative strategies for competitive task orders. As a Strategic Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for reviewing and evaluating multiple task orders, deciding whether or not to respond, and crafting superior technical solutions responsive to requirements. The selected candidate will lead the technical solutioning of the selected task orders. They will also work closely with ISG Capture Managers, technical SMEs, and team members to understand customer requirements and competitor threats to develop differentiated solutions. The candidate will support customer meetings, the creating of technical solutions, and the development and staffing of task orders. Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline with fourteen (14) years of experience: Note that education can be substituted years of relevant experience Excellent written and oral communication; outstanding interpersonal skillset; demonstrated emotional intelligence Five (5) or more years of experience successfully developing technical solutions Experience with the following: SCRUM, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-based solutions, DevOps, Microservices and API-based architecture, migration to Cloud/Software Defined Networks, managed services solutions, and Agile software development practices (design to production release) Experience working on complicated problems; provide solutions that are highly creative and ingenious, exhibiting creativity, and resourcefulness Demonstrated leadership in technical solutions development Demonstrated leadership to resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur, consistently following through on details while driving innovation Demonstrable experience as a technical team lead on complex business services and technical solution projects; previous experience working in the Government Services & Solutions sector Ability to multi-task, work independently, and demonstrate a high degree of organization in order to support multiple concurrent opportunities Creative thinker with a flexible approach to "winning the business" Technical Certifications (e.g., PMP, MSCE, RHCE, CSM, SAFe, ITIL, PMI-ACP, AWS/Microsoft Azure, CISSP) Desired Qualifications
- Understand customer needs and lead the development of solutions that will be selected for execution. This involves performing analysis and planning to implement a solution that will meet or exceed customer requirements while satisfying budgetary expectations; to include researching internal capabilities as well as software and hardware products or services, identifying the best solutions.
- Interact with the program teams and partner organizations to ensure that the proposed solution is positioned correctly and that the design is "fit for purpose", delivering the expected end-user benefits.
- Support client facing opportunities with our program teams; discuss all levels of the technical complexities and benefits of the solution set.
- Able to create, present and protect value propositions.
- Contribute to the creation of best practices through the identification of reusable solution assets.
- Build a "thought leadership / trusted advisor" relationship with internal teams and partners.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the industry and gain an understanding on how new and emerging technologies are being deployed by the customer. Utilize this knowledge to advance solutions and assist our customers/ partners.
- Serves as Innovation Architect providing architectural and software/hardware engineering expertise to leadership, management, and staff.
- Leads activities associated with concept, design, and delivery of solutions for customer-defined requirements. Analyzes problems and objectives to create innovative solutions using leading edge technologies, managed services, current best-practice methodologies, tools, and solution components.
- Defines standards and best practices for strategy and solution documents, including leadership briefings, roadmaps, plans of action, communications, and proposal content.
- Collaborates to define technology migration strategies and approaches for enterprise IT modernization, including legacy system migration leveraging industry best practices
- Proficient in strategic planning, enterprise architecture and emerging technologies to identify risks and opportunities.
- Ensures that appropriate resources are brought to bear on complex production issues affecting enterprise applications
- Works independently, without instructions on routine tasks and works collaboratively with general instruction/ minimal guidance on new tasks, or as a member of a team.
• Ability to develop Basis of Estimate and competitive estimation strategies
• Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative growth-focused environment
• Ability to perform over long stretches of time and in challenging situations (during proposal development)
• Ability to write exceptionally and to create compliant and compelling narratives that best present solutions and approaches tailored to government requirements and evaluation criteria
• Ability to conceptualize and communicate, and/or develop, rich graphic visuals that help to strengthen the "SAIC story"; clearly and effectively articulate concepts and approaches
My SAIC Benefits.