SAIC is looking for a Web Developer
to support a dynamic program in Chantilly, Virginia. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Poly
The Space Systems Program Office (SSPO) is seeking a web-based Tool Developer. The primary duties are to design, develop, test, and deploy Sharepoint and other advanced tool applications. The job will require creativity and the ability to develop solutions that are new and not seen before using a variety of tools. We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual with a background in information technology. Specifically seeking skills with Windows, programming languages and development tools such as C and C++, .Net, SQL, Amazon Web Services, Sharepoint Workflows and Visual Basic. Applicant needs to have customer service and communication skills and the ability to learn new concepts quickly. Organization and documentation skills are required as well.
- Tasks include:
- Gather requirements to design, develop, and test Sharepoint and other tools
- Design, develop, test, and implement advanced Sharepoint-based tools that are atypical of out-of-the-box Sharepoint capabilities
- Support all aspects of web and Sharepoint design and implementation
- Execute assigned development tasks and provide status
- Develop test cases according to the project test plans
- Work collaboratively to understand the requirements and provide feedback
Bachelors Degree and (9) nine years of experience or a Masters, and (7) seven years.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, management and Information Systems, or relevant discipline
- 5+ years' experience
- Minimum 1 yr experience as a software developer preferably using Microsoft technologies such as Visual Studio
- Experience developing Sharepoint applications using designer and all Sharepoint technologies
- Experience setting up web sites
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Ability to work collaboratively with personnel from multiple functions and at all levels of the customer organization to deliver results; strong networking, interpersonal, customer service skills, team building and problem solving skills with an ability to be effective in a government/contractor team environment
- Excellent Organizational skills; ability to plan, track and maintain due dates for multiple taskers and products
- Experience using programming languages such as Visual Basic, C, C++, .Net, SQL and other tool development applications
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
My SAIC Benefits.