Job ID: 219606 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCI with PolyPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, and systems engineering & integration for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Bring on Tomorrow!
We seek a Lead Cybersecurity Architect to join a leadership team to provide technical architecture support to continously review, improve, and modenize and and all DIA CIO Enterprise Cyber Security Tools capabilities. The Lead Architect is the principle technical advisor and subject matter expert for the Cyber Security Tools Architecture Support Function services. The candidate researches future technologies and industry trends; gathers functional requirements for Cyber Security Operations, authors' pilots and Proofs of Concept (PoCs) for new capabilities; conducts Analyses of Alternatives (AoAs); and develops and recommends Future Enterprise Security Architecture Strategy. The successful candidate has the demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and teams.
The Lead Cybersceurity Architect shall:
- Provide expertise in the engineering design, development, direction, and implementation of enterprise network cyber defense capabilities to prevent sophisticated cyber threats and vulnerabilities, or detect when prevention fails.
- Understand the fundamentals of layered defense and zero trust technologies and processes.
- Understand the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation.
- Have specialized knowledge in computer network theory and understand IT standards and Cyber Security Tools architectures, including but not limited to, the OSI model and the methods of exploiting those standards.
- Be familiar with the utilization, configuration, and implementation of industry standard cyber defense capabilities, including but not limited to, web content filters, email security capabilities, IDS, IPS, HBSS, SEIM, DNS security practices, advanced log analysis, network monitoring, network flow analysis, packet capture analysis, network proxies, firewalls, anti-virus capabilities, Linux/UNIX command line, and access control lists.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance, with willingness and eligibility to obtain CI Poly
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or related field, or four (4) years or more of comparable experience.
- Minimum of 14 years of progressive enterprise engineering and management experience
- Requirement met by obtaining one of the following
- IAT Level II I certification (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, or GCIH)
- IASAE Level III certification (CISSP-ISSAP or CISSP-ISSEP)
- CSSP-IS certification (CEH, CySA+, GICSP, SSCP, CHFI, CFR, Cloud+, or CND)
- PMP certification with 5+ years of verifiable PMP experience (e.g., project definition, risk management/reporting, project scheduling/tracking)
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.