Job ID: 2206755 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development and deployment, targeting and intelligence analysis, systems engineering and integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community (IC) is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives, while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC's National Intelligence Community (NIC) Business Unit, USG Mission and Information Technology Division is seeking a Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer/Architect who will investigate and analyze all data sources to include Internet, Intelligence Community reporting, security events, firewall logs, forensic hard-drive images, and other data sources to identify malware, misuse, unauthorized activity or other cybersecurity related concerns. As a Cybersecurity Engineer/Architect, you will stay abreast of directives, regulations, guidance, notices, and standards on cybersecurity. Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Fourteen (14) years or more of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Investigating virus and malware alerts and incidents to determine root cause, entry point of code, and damage risk
- Analyzing systems, including forensically, for malware, misuse, and/or unauthorized activity
- Ensuring all network defense capabilities are kept current, patched, and securely configured, and management is informed of status
- Planning, designing, testing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining an organization's computer and network security architecture, infrastructure, policies, and procedures
- Performing vulnerability testing on infrastructure, including risk analysis and security assessments
- Providing cyber defenses to protect IT assets from threats, attacks, and exploitation
- Conducting tier-3 infrastructure support
- Providing engineering/architectural documentation to ensure a complete and functioning system meets requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Cybersecurity or an IT discipline
- Familiarity with software security concepts, such as intrusion detection, cryptography, authentication, firewalls, and/or secure coding practices
- Certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or any related certification
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.