Our direct client is immediately hiring several experienced Salesforce Lightning Developers
. This is a great Federal program located in Chantilly, VA
, and offers some remote work possibilities. The goal of the program is to support our Nation's Veterans by redesigning a loan servicing system, leveraging Salesforce and Agile methodologies, featuring Salesforce Lightning as its user interface.
Bring your talent to this important Federal Agency serving over 15 million Americans. Apply today for onsite and remote work opportunities. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
or Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
holders, able to pass the client's background check. Responsibilities
- Execute functional user stories
- Develop functionality aligned with business requirements
- Participate in Agile ceremonies as required
- Support the establishment and execution of the Salesforce release management process.
- Mentor other Salesforce development resources on Lightning best practices and overall Salesforce development / deployment
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Custom Salesforce Lightning development experience
- Salesforce.com (SFDC) development and systems implementation experience
- APEX Programming Language experience
- Alignment and sharing of Salesforce Lightning best practices
- Bachelor's Degree
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. holders, able to pass the client's background check
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di