Client is seeking a Technical Team Lead with Agile experience to lead a Software development team. The Technical Lead will serve as a consultant to the client, have exceptional problem solving skills, have a firm understanding of software development in an agile environment, and have a strong business acumen to help support the Sr program manager in the areas of reporting requirements, leading technical exchange meetings, etc.
- Possess creative thinking and an approach to determine SW technical requirement(s) and solution(s) that further business objectives, enhance performance, reliability, scalability, usability, security, and flexibility
- As the Technical Lead, you will be responsible for adherence to system architecture, technical project ownership and technical team leadership
- Lead architecture design discussions, development, testing, and integration of system modules and capabilities
- Provide oversight of the software development lifecycle in an Agile environment to include design, develop, test, and roll out to production during planned sprints
- Help improve upon current processes and polices to gain efficiencies and reduce time to implementation
- Identify, analyze, & resolve SW program deficiencies while having the ability to present findings & recommendations to our client
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in SW solutioning, architectural design, and integration
- 12+ Years’ experience with C# development including extensive knowledge of ASP and ASP .Core Web Development
- 10+ Years’ experience implementing large enterprise applications with MS SQL Server including knowledge of High Availability, CDC, Transaction Management, Troubleshooting and performance analysis.
- 8+ Years’ experience leading Agile/Scrum based teams including experience teaching and implementing those practices to teams with no prior knowledge.
- 4+ Years’ experience implementing solutions utilizing SQL Server Data Tools including production deployments for large complex systems.
- 8+ Years’ Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- 8+ Years’ experience developing and implementing automated build and deployment processes utilizing TFS/Azure DevOps
- Extensive knowledge utilizing Entity Framework for both ASP and ASP Core based development
- 8+ Years’ experience architecting large business systems following domain driven design practices.
- Expert ability to communicate in both oral and written forms, demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively to all levels of staff and our client
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Must be 8570 compliant upon joining the team - DoD-approved Information Assurance baseline certification at Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level II in accordance with DoD Directive 8570.01-M (Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program)