Federal Acquisition Systems Specialist - TS/SCI VA, Reston 20190 Security Clearance:
Current Security Clearance, TS/SCI, CI Polygraph Skills: Federal Financial ERP, Help Desk, Tier 2-3, Tier II-III, Federal Acquisition, Federal Contract Management System, Financials, FFRDC
We are recruiting for a Customer Support Analyst with Federal Acquisitions experience to work in an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environment. This position serves as an acquisition specialist providing help desk support for contracts and acquisition staff supporting an Intelligence Community customer. Qualified candidates should have experience with Federal ERP systems and knowledge of government acquisitions. This position requires the ability to provide support, analysis, research, and advice for complex problems and processes relating to financial, contracts, and acquisitions systems. This position works on-site with a blended government and contractor staff. This opportunity is ideal for a program analyst with contracts and acquisition systems experience looking to transition to a new role!! Experience supporting Federal Grants activities in an ERP system for Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDC) contracts or related activities may be transferrable. Current TS/SCI holders can obtain a CI poly Role and responsibilities:
- Support a customer service/help desk environment and provide timely on-site customer support for users
- Provide end-user support and interface management for federal financial systems
- Provide support for successful transaction processing
- Provide knowledge of federal acquisition, processes needed
- U.S. citizenship
- Current TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph; will consider current TS/SCI eligible for CI polygraph
- Experience providing Tier 2-3 Help Desk/Service Desk support or related program analyst experience that is transferrable to a help desk environment
- Experience working in a Federal Financial ERP environment supporting contracts and acquisition system users
- Experience providing Contract Acquisition Support for a Federal ERP system such as:
- Contract Management System (CMS)
- Momentum Acquisitions
- PeopleSoft Federal Financials
- PRISM Automated Procurement System
- Electronic Procurement Exchange (EPX)
- Finance Accounting Cost Tracking System (FACTS)
- Experience using a management system for tracking contracts/acquisitions activities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to lead testing initiatives for application releases, as needed
- Ability to document system processes, as needed
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to succeed in a blended government and contractor environment
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .