TeamSoft is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager for a role in October 2019 with our client on the near east side of Madison.
This Project Manager will work on Infrastructure related efforts which will include the movement of legacy systems to the Cloud and in doing so, the PM will be work with multiple teams to facilitate the best processes and methods to migrate systems to the Cloud without hindering daily business.
- 8 + years of Infrastructure related project and program management
- Expertise and proven success with legacy systems moves to AWS or Azure
- Superb Communication skills to work across multiple teams and facilitate best practices and methods
- PMP preferred, with a very solid understanding of various Project Management methods and tools
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.