Address: USA-MA-Quincy-1385 Hancock Street
Store Code: Infrastructure-Hosting (2761196)
Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, providing services to five East Coast grocery brands: Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the size and scale of the local brands to and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued.For more information, visit https:// www.retailbusinessservices.com .
A Portfolio Manager oversees the company's infrastructure systems and the technical teams. Individual should be aware of all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. Individual should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals. Should be an experienced IT professional who excels with the implementation, enhancement, validation and maintenance of IT applications and/or infrastructure systems, within the IT Portfolio scope. This role is accountable for end to end Governance and Life cycle management for all Hosting related scope of services.
To be successful as a Portfolio Manager, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding Portfolio Managers are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
What We Offer:
Collaborative teams in an inclusive environment
• Flexible work arrangements
• Generous vacation and holidays
• Competitive benefits including a 401(k) match, HSA options and education assistance
• A strong belief in internal promotion and career growth
• Volunteer opportunities with RBS Cares
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
• Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
• Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
• Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
• Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
• Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
• Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
• Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
• Thought Leadership in setting strategy based on Company Long Term Goals
• 10+ years Experience in IT Governance, Management, and Financial Oversight
• Multi-Vendor Partner Management Experience
• Experience with Services Based Solutions Development, Implementation, and Ongoing Support
• Application, Infrastructure and Cloud Acumen
• Product Owner Experience Leading Transformation Projects
• Leadership and Communication skills with ability to engage with Technical and Senior Leadership
• Retail Technologies Experience
• Experience in managing Hosting space
• Knowledge of supporting and operating within a Dev Ops environment
• Cloud Services Experience w/Current as well as adaptable to emerging Cloud Services / Technologies
• Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
• Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
• Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
• Technical Undergraduate Degree with Masters in Business preferred
A Day in the Life:
• Represent RBS IT and provide guidance and direction towards companies end goals
• Represent hosting team to understand project needs
• Multi-Level Communication on Initiative Status, Issues and Mitigation
• Communicate with business leads and provide statuses and updates
What you Bring:
• Ability to interact at a technical level in the Application and Infrastructure environments
• Self-Starter and ability to lead virtual teams to accomplish key objectives
• Communication skills to ensure alignment within RBS and with multiple vendors
• Product Owner mentality with a focus on adding value to RBS Lines of Business
• Business, Technical and Leadership Acumen
Retail Business Services is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities.
If you have a disability and require assistance in the application process, please contact our Talent Acquisition Department at email@example.com>
Job Requisition: 12918_external_USA-MA-Quincy