$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 10K Sign on bonus $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Software Engineer - Jr or Mid-Level
TS/SCI with polygraph (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required.
Will be a member of a Development team focusing on data flow engineering relating to deployed customer systems. The ideal candidate will have a history of direct involvement with successful efforts and system upgrades in which new data flows are evaluated and validated.
• The candidate will work with enterprise data flows mapping and converting them to different customer formats.
• The candidate will work with customers to understand data and provide guidance mapping data.
• The candidate will work with NIFI creating and updating nar files as needed to deploy needed capability.
• Meet the requirements of a Software Engineer (CTS Program)
• Experience in Java
• Experience in NiFi (Niagara Files)
• Understanding of customer cloud databases.
• Understanding of classification and how to interpret Classification Guidance
• Experience working with Regular Expressions
• Experience with Enterprise Data Headers
About Tetra Concepts, a PSS Company:
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management, and Consulting Services. For over 20 years, PSS has enabled Government and Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, and cost-effective professional services and solutions. PSS provides a positive working environment, with opportunities for advancement in our growing local Federal sector workforce. Tetra Concepts is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PSS, and is located in Columbia, MD.
Our various customers include: US Army, US Navy, DLA, NAVAIR, DOE, DOS, VA, USDA, TRANSCOM, FBI, DHS, DIA, NGA, GSA, AMBC, DOT and the DOC.
If you are a Software Engineer and seeking an established, mid-sized company to work for, consider a career at Tetra Concepts, a PSS Company! We offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience, in various areas, depending on your individual aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but also strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively. In addition to a working environment with opportunities for advancement, we also offer the potential for the following benefits (please inquire further for a full list of benefits):
• Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
• Paid leave (holiday, sick, vacation, etc.)
• 401k plan (employer matching contribution)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Computer purchase programs
• Potential for clearance upgrade, when possible
• Flexible work hours
By joining Tetra-PSS, you will have the unique opportunity to support various customers across multiple programs. Our excellent recruiting team will not only ensure that we find the best match for your skill set, background, and experience, but will also ensure that we provide you continuous employment through our Workforce Management Program.
Tetra-PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.