$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 5K Sign on bonus $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ DevOps Engineer Clearance Requirements
TS/SCI with polygraph (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required. Description of Work:
Basic Qualifications: Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Maintain the JIRA service desk support ticket queue
- Have a presence in the Support Chat room and help users
- Drive the release process - watching what gets checked in and tagging relevant JIRA tickets with a version
- Assisting the tester test potential release candidates
- Cutting a release candidate when ready
- Deploying verified release candidates to production
- Debugging issues on production
- Setup and Maintain elk stack
- Monitoring Kibana to spot potential problems on production before they are reported
- Maintain git repos
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- 7 years of experience as a software engineer
- Providing daily operational support for large scale IT program
- Customer-facing position that requires identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving both internal system problems, as well as external customer-related IT issues.
- Extensive integration with multi-disciplined integrated product teams
- Perform operational support functions for routine issues including problem tracking, analysis, and resolution
- Provide problem determination; analyze and resolve system problems to ensure continuous system operations
- Troubleshoot day-to-day system-related issues and provide direct support, in collaboration with products teams, to end-users via JIRA ticketing and /or email.
- Support release planning and deployment installations; communicate important information about system maintenance, changes, events, and address concerns regarding any aspect of operational services
- Ability to quickly assess an issue and provide management with comprehensive long or short-term actions for restoration of service(s) required.
- Ability to maintain JIRA Service Desk
About Tetra Concepts, a PSS Company:
- Experience with MASH VMs
- Ability to maintain VMs
- Ability to set up and maintain internal Docker registries
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management, and Consulting Services. For over 20 years, PSS has enabled Government and Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, and cost-effective professional services and solutions. PSS provides a positive working environment, with opportunities for advancement in our growing local Federal sector workforce. Tetra Concepts is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PSS, and is located in Columbia, MD. BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition and training assistance
- Financial rewards for employee referrals
Tetra-PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.