PeopleSoft Developers - Full Scope Poly MD, Annapolis Junction 20701 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, TS/SCI, Full Scope Polygraph Skills: PeopleSoft Development, ERP, training curriculum, design/redesign, testingMultiple Positions!!! Relocation Support will be considered
We are recruiting PeopleSoft Developers to work in support of an intelligence community program. Qualified candidates should have technical development experience implementing PeopleSoft for an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system or other business system. This work requires the ability to support complex development and work in as part of a blended team of technical and functional professionals. These are full-time opportunities and all work is on-site in Annapolis Junction. Role and responsibilties include:
- Working as a member of the technical development team implementing PeopleSoft
- Providing support for curriculum design and development working from functional specs working from concept through to implementation
- Supporting analysis, redesign and change management activities
- Developing test scenarios, test cases, and support testing activities
- Providing support for training sessions and communication plans, as needed
- Assisting with program activities including reporting, maintenance, or other tasks as assigned
- U.S. citizenship
- Current TS/SCI and Full Scope Polygraph required
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- High School diploma + 6 additional years of related experience will be considered as a substitute for a degree
- Experience providing PeopleSoft technical development (multiple positions, 3 years minimum experience)
- Experience suppoorting development from conceptual design through implementation
- Experience with PeopleSoft prototyping, development, and test activities for implementation
- Experience with PeopleSoft training curriculum development is a plus
- Experience with training delivery is a plus
- Data extraction/ETL with an ERP is a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at email@example.com or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .