JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are actively seeking Senior Configuration Managers to implement configuration management (CM) discipline for the entire life cycle of operational and developmental systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life for a Mission customer. The selected candidate will interact with the customer on technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Assist in the use of CM tools to store, track, and manage configuration items
- Define and implement hardware and software CM processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process
- Serve as an advisor to (or non-voting member of) Change Control Board
- Ensure hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures are followed on hardware and software development projects
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or Business related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Additional years of experience for a unrelated degree will be considered
- Eight (8) years of CM experience to include one (1) year of experience using a source code control system
- Demonstrated experience with CM tools such as DOORS, Eclipse
My SAIC Benefits.