JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are actively Database Engineers to apply systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases for a Mission customer. The selected candidates will provide technical expertise for database design, development, implementation, information storage and retrieval, data flow and analysis. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Support the development of databases, database parser software, and database loading software
- Support the development of long and short term requirements for database administration and design
- Assist in developing databases, database parser software, and database loading software
- Assist in developing a database structure that fits into the overall architecture of the system under development
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Additional years of related experience for a non-technical degree with be considered
- Three (3) years of related experience
My SAIC Benefits.