Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
Support the Government's Enterprise Systems Engineering & Architecture organization in the development, integration, and analysis of the Enterprise Architecture & Standards.
This position provides support for:
- Implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices.
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
Configures and manages Linux and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance. Qualifications
A Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and at least 5 years of systems administration experience. Five years of additional Systems Administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Individuals in this position must have:
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Experience providing integration, implementation and maintenance of COTS/OSS products/tools.
- Experience providing system administration and Tier 1 Help Desk Support within a Windows and Linux environment.
- Experience providing configuration management server administration support.
- Experience providing engineering solutions for server build outs within Windows and Linux environments.
- Understanding of backup and recovery support.
- Ability to provide innovative implementation recommendations and solutions.
- Ability to identify risks and mitigations throughout systems life cycle phases.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and propose engineering standards, processes and procedures for an integration project/requirement.
- Ability to identify, create, and report on performance monitoring metrics on integrated COTS tools.
- Ability to lead integration efforts into an enterprise environment.
- Ability to identify the need for additional resources (servers/people).
- Ability to provide technical integrity, quality and completeness of work associated with deliverables, processes, etc.
- Must meet DoD Directive 8570 IAM Level 1 requirements
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).