Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
Responsible for the successful technical, schedule, and cost performance of a major program, or multiple programs, through subordinate program/project managers, in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. Acquires follow-on business associated with areas of responsibility and supports new business development by leading major proposals personally, or through subordinate program/project managers. Manages a directorate within a division. Has supervisory and developmental responsibilities within a functional area. The program director manages one or more projects or programs, may manage an operating office and supervises professional and technical personnel performing in their customary disciplines. Maintains aggressive efforts to achieve objectives. Acts as a technical liaison with vendors. Trains and supervises personnel. Assists in proposal process and coordinates with Pricing Department when required. Responsible for all phases of the program budget. Performs analysis for contract reviews with various software. Develops Quality Assurance Programs for all products and services. Prepare Staffing Plans, including skill and labor mix, to support contract operations. May be responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring staff. Assign staff and provide technical direction as necessary to complete task. Monitor contract, subcontract, and funding; prepare forecasts of program financial performance. Develop and deliver required contract, departmental, project and/or financial reports.Contract responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of a 25 FTE Task Order
- Maintaining adequate staffing levels of qualified personnel to accomplish all tasks and deliver high-quality support.
- Participating in all formal program reviews.
- Providing cost tracking and reporting.
- Reporting significant technical challenges, problems, or issues as soon as they are discovered and demonstrate initiative through critical thinking, problem solving, and offering prospective options.
- Submitting weekly activity reports and monthly status reviews.Implement a knowledge transfer plan for each change in personnel to ensure smooth and efficient onboarding of new personnel.
- The PM will be responsible for the quality and content of all task deliverables and shall maintain close and constant communication with the Team Leads and GPOCs.
- The PM will perform these PM duties approx 20 hours/week. The other 20 hours/week will be performed in a acquisitions-related role on contract.
Requires BA/BS in science, engineering, or mathematics with 10 years of experience with at least 4 years of management level responsibility. Incumbent has specialized knowledge in at least one area of expertise and a general knowledge in 1-2 other areas.
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Ten or more years of Program Management experience within the Federal Government.
- Ten years of basic and applied research.
- Demonstrated experience managing programs with similar size and scope.
- Demonstrated experience managing programs with competing priorities.
- Knowledge of the IC's structure and IC member organizations' (NRO, NGA, NSA, DIA and CIA) roles.
- Certification in Program/Project Management from nationally recognized organization (federal, state or private).
- Experience leading basic research investments at a national level
- Expert knowledge of systems planning, research, development, and engineering, with the ability to create investment roadmaps that resolve high-level mission requirements into specific executable research tasks.
- Demonstrated successful interactions with elite technical advisory groups.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and executing basic research challenges through issuance of competitive solicitation procedures.
- Position requires TS/SCI with Poly level clearance.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).