Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performs analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, code review and post- production support for applications based upon the specific needs of the Client;
• Adheres to sound standards and best practices during all phases of software development life cycle.
• Works with technical Manager and Lead to provide expert technical solutions that support long-term business and technology strategy.
• Stays current on technology trends and identify ways to innovate Client's software applications' social and mobile capabilities.
• Creates prototypes, refines solutions and establishes proof of concept;
• Diagnoses/repairs development and production issues in a timely manner;
• Closely follows version control and code promotion procedures;
• Provides frequent status updates regarding project progress, emerging risks and needs.
• Recommends improvements and offers insights to more efficient use of Client applications and systems;
• Presents architecture designs to management.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of eight years of relevant experience in full life cycle systems design, analysis and programming emphasizing n-tier web-based applications development and web services.
• Prior experience working independently or in a team.
Experience in Java/J2EE required.
• Experience with AngularJS required.
• Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring Boot, IOC, AOP, JPA and Spring
• Experience with N-tier architecture, design patterns and open source software required.
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) required. Able to implement new
REST Web services and consume existing web services.
• Experience with database design, writing stored procedures, triggers, functions, DDL, DML SQL queries using Oracle/MySQL required.
• Experience with YAML, GIT, Eclipse and Maven required.
• Experience with configuring Web and application servers required.
• Experience with UI frameworks such as JQuery, Bootstrap, Spring MVC preferred.
• Knowledge of JIRA required.
• Experience with Docker preferred.
• Experience with AWS preferred.
20130 Lakeview Center Plaza, Suite 400 Ashburn, VA, 20147Contact