Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
IT Planning Systems Team is seeking a highly motivated Senior Systems Analyst
with diverse skills to join our team to manage the implementation, enhancements, and support of Financial Planning & Budgeting applications in the cloud. The candidate must possess strong analysis skills to interpret requirements and validate the delivery of the requested functionality. The candidate must possess solid project management skills and be able to effectively plan and manage project deliverables. In addition, the candidate will triage issues and work with the development team to collaborate on solutions to resolve defects and production support issues. Candidate will work with a variety of business users and technical teams throughout the organization.Responsibilities:
• Participate in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) projects; including planning, project management, requirements, design, conversion, testing, and implementation
• Provide Production Support; including triage, bug fixes, enhancements, end-user support, and application monitoring
• Become proficient in Corporate Planning applications; including Workday Planning (Adaptive Insights), Workday Projects, and other planning tools
• Configure the Workday solutions and demonstrate the configurations through the creation of prototypes and wireframes
• Assist in creating and maintaining driver-based planning models
• Develop planning reports and provide ad-hoc data based on user needsExperience:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Finance, or relevant experience
• 5+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Agile Scrum and Agile Kanban
• 5+ years of experience eliciting business requirements, developing detailed systems specifications, designing and prototyping, testing, defining support procedures, data conversion, and implementing business process improvements
• 3+ years of experience with SDLC Tools such as Azure DevOps, JIRA, MS Project, Modeling Tools, etc.
• Desired 2+ years technical experience configuring Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) tools such as: Workday Projects, Adaptive Insights, Hyperion, Host Analytics, Anaplan, etc. Experience creating/maintaining processes, rules, formulas, cubes, sheets, and integration to other systems.
• Desired 2+ years business experience working in Planning Department assisting in creating budgets, reforecasts, variance analysis, and reporting
• Desired 2+ years of experience with BI Tools and MS Excel Data and Statistical Analysis
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills #LI-ME1About GEICO
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.