Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
IT Financials Systems Team is seeking a highly motivated Senior Systems Analyst with diverse skills to join our team to manage the implementation, enhancements, and support of Workday Financials. The candidate must possess strong analysis skills to interpret requirements and validate the delivery of the requested functionality. The candidate must possess solid project management skills and be able to effectively plan and manage project deliverables. In addition, the candidate will triage issues and work with the development team to collaborate on solutions to resolve defects and production support issues. Candidate will work with a variety of business users and technical teams throughout the organization. Responsibilities:
• Participate in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) projects; including planning, project management, requirements, design, conversion, testing, and implementation
• Provide Production Support; including triage, bug fixes, enhancements, end-user support, and application monitoring
• Is proficient in 2 or more Workday Financial functional areas with a strong working knowledge of Workday business processes and custom validations.
• Configure the Workday solutions and demonstrate the configurations through the creation of prototypes and wireframes
• Assist with Kainos testing and support
• Assist with integration and reporting needs, including issue resolution triage, documenting requirements and fixes, enhancements, end-user support and monitoring
• Assist with adhoc report developmentExperience:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Accounting, or relevant experience
• 5+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Agile Scrum and Agile Kanban
• 5+ years of experience in ERP platforms eliciting business requirements, developing detailed systems specifications, designing and prototyping, testing, defining support procedures, data conversion, and implementing business process improvements
• 3+ years of experience with SDLC Tools such as Azure DevOps, Confluence, JIRA, MS Project, Modeling Tools, etc.
• Desired 2+ years technical experience configuring Workday Financials with an emphasis in Workday business processes and custom validations in 2 or more of the following functional areas:
• Procurement Inventory
• Capital Projects
• Cash Management
• Budgets and Allocations.
• Strong proficiency in MS Project, Excel and Visio
• Adaptive Insights experience a plus
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Note: The safety of our associates, both current and future, is GEICO's highest priority. At this time, most of our associates are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area. Once GEICO determines it is safe for associates to return to the office, candidates may be required to work in our Chevy Chase, MD office.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.Benefits
As a full-time IT Financial Systems Analyst (Workday Financials), you'll enjoy our Total Rewards Program* to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.