Our client, one of the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner for data services, is looking for top talent to join their elite team of technologists to build and contribute to large-scale, innovative projects. Our client wants candidates who are eager to learn and grow with them as they work to move their market monitoring applications to modern big data platforms in the cloud where up to 60 billion market events are being processed each day.
If you are a fast learner, have a sharp mathematical and technical mind and are interested in working for one of the biggest data users in the country in a fast-paced, open source environment, our client has an immediate need for a Senior Java Developer
to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems. Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry Java best practices to design, test, implement and support a multi-tier origination Java solution
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering, physics or math (Required)
- 8+ years experience requiredJava/J2EE development experience
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale, Java/J2EE projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience with AWS Technologies: ElasticSearch, SNS/SQS, Lambda, ECS.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
- Extensive knowledge and application of Java best practices along with experience with application servers and database servers
- Ideally some DevOps background in AWS
- Exposure with Angular (Versions 2+)
- Experience in implementing design patterns and ability to adapt to changing patterns quickly
ConsultNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.