Blue5green expertise in Management Consulting and Information Technology has made a valuable asset to our clients in the public and private sectors. Please review our latest open position below and apply with your updated resume if you are interested.
Please note that this is a W2 contract role (No C2C) so U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Information Security Architect
The Information Security Architect is responsible for the design, review, and delivery of new and existing cybersecurity initiatives related to securing corporate infrastructure, application security, and SaaS operations. Candidates should be highly technical, hands-on, and have experience designing and executing Information Security policies and programs. This is a senior level position, and as such there will be opportunities to shape the position and responsibilities.
- Incorporate industry security standards into practical security operations, network operations, and application development practices
- Develop and enforce response procedures for security incidents
- Work with governance stakeholders to establish best practices for AWS IAM, system permissions, single-sign-on, etc.
- Edit and maintain policy documentation related to InfoSec, Risk Management, and Incident Response
- Review software security architecture for internally-developed and third-party products
- CISSP or CISM
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Minimum 8 years of professional information security experience
- Experience with information security policy design
- Experience in mapping standards such as ISO27K, PCI DSS, NIST, SANS Critical Controls, SOC for cybersecurity, etc. into organizational standards
- Experience with Linux and AWS
- Experience with other cloud infrastructure