Global entertainment corporation is looking to hire an IT/Customer Support Lead in support of their Technology Department in New York City.
- Support Process Management: Monitor support workflows in ticketing and email and ensure that response/turn times are met.
- Vendor Management: Responsible for direct daily oversight of call center vendor that is handling our Tier 1 customer interactions.
- Continuous Improvement: Review inputs from Analysts & Specialists, own observations, customer data, CSAT scores, department dashboards, reporting and trends to help identify and improve workflows, processes, and knowledge articles.
- Knowledge Management: Responsible for the quality of the knowledge base and training materials.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience required
- Experience in handling regulatory compliance customer service requests required
- Experience handling multilingual support channels
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work within customer support ticketing systems (Zendesk, JIRA)
- Must be able communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel (in person, written, telephone).
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.
- Must be punctual and have no attendance issues
- 3-5 years of experience in a contact center environment or comparable work experience required
- Operational process improvement experience required
- Experience handling multiple programs simultaneously in a fast paced changing environment required
- Experience in handling customer and business escalations required
- Experience creating reports using inputs from multiple data sources
- Entertainment Industry experience preferred
- Knowledge/familiarity of various Digital Content/streaming services
- Experience with knowledge management methodologies (e.g. KCS) and understands how to identify opportunities & implement best practices
- Proficiency in use of MS Office programs
- Intermediate - Advanced Excel skills desired
Requirement Keywords: Support Process Management, Vendor Management, Knowledge Management, Customer Support Lead