DCCA is a veteran-owned high-technology company specializing in providing information technology services to a variety of government agencies and commercial enterprises since 1982. DCCA is proud to offer a strong, competitive compensation and benefits package. Visit our website at: www.dcca.com .
Front-End React Developer
- Collaborate with design team to translate designs and prototypes into working code.
- Create UI components supporting multiple browsers, platforms, and assistive technology (e.g., screen reader).
- Collaborate with team to design new features and functionality
- Monitor progress against deliverables, employing effective risk and issue management strategies
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with CMS stakeholders and other contractors
- 3+ years as a front-end developer interacting with multi-tier, enterprise web-based solutions using technologies/frameworks such as React, REST, Java EE, Spring, JBoss, RDBMS, ORM.
- 2+ years in one or more technical disciplines (e.g. architecture, process re-engineering, development, verification)
- 1+ years using Agile methodology
- Developing front end systems with Section 508 compliance
- Familiarity with build tools (webpack, gulp, grunt, etc.)
- Familiarity with HTTP and design patterns applicable to RESTful web applications
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, verbal and written. Includes the ability to effectively communicate complex information to audiences with varying technical and system backgrounds
Desired Skills :
- Expertise in Secure Coding and Secure Development Life Cycle.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Word, and MS Excel
- CMS experience
- Supporting client stakeholders with varying levels of Agile experience
- Collaborating in a multiple contractor environment
Required Education / Certifications :
- Computer Science degree or Bachelor's Degree in a related major
DCCA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.