Job ID: 2112213 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
Yes, 25 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCI with PolyPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC has an immediate, funded opening for Network Engineers to perform Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) functions, assisting our Intelligence Community (IC) customer. The successful applicant(s) will leverage their technical expertise to provide project management support, continuity of effort, and value-added judgment to shape, recommend, and troubleshoot a broad range of activities affecting Network Infrastructure Service Provisioning and the IT baseline. The positions are located in Chantilly, VA. Qualifications
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
Experience may override education requirement.
Candidates must possess a working knowledge of, experience with and/or ability to perform:
- Networking Hardware such as routers (Cisco, Juniper), switches (Cisco, Juniper, Brocade), Firewalls (Palo Alto, ASA, Sidewinder, IPtables)
- Network protocols such as OSPF, BGP, MPLS, Multicast, VOIP, HSRP, etc.
- Environments such as cloud computing (AWS, Azure, VMWare), high-speed processing, Big Data
- Proactively execute as organized and dedicated change agent, core to ensuring quality assurance while assisting with the culture shift per customer's vision/needs
- Assist with the troubleshooting of Layer 2 and Layer 3 related issues
- Successfully work independently as well as with a team
- Excellent writing, organization, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Skillfully manage multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously
- Recommend architecture and acquisition plans, service level terms, and perform business case analysis
Clearance required to start: TS/SCI
Clearance required to remain on the program: TS/SCI with Polygraph
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.