Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Java technology- Java/J2EE, JPA, Spring and related frameworks.
- Translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
- Assist in system integration of application components using Web Services, EJB, REST SOAP and other techniques
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Must have knowledge of Spring Component and Spring Framework such as spring, Hibernate, Batch etc.
- Experience in building back-end application code that interfaces with other systems, services and APIs/RESTful APIs.
- Experience in build and integration tools such as Maven and Jenkins etc. and source control tools like Git.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud based development.
Functional experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs is preferred (i.e., Child Welfare (CCWIS), Child Support, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Services, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Care Management, EHR, Child Care). Years of Experience:
5 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement