Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Forensic Analyst to support the DoD Cyber Crime Center's HQ in Linthicum, MD. We are looking for forensic specialists and cyber-crime analysts who are ready to hit the ground running for the largest digital forensics lab in the United States.
The responsibilities for the Forensic Analyst include:
• Conducting digital media forensics
• Data extraction and analysis (CELLEX)
• Develop forensic reports in support of criminal investigations
• Assist customer in developing innovative forensic processes and procedures
• Provide eye-witness testimonies in both military and civilian courts in support of examinations conducted by the examiner
The qualifications for the Forensic Analyst include:
• 5+ years of experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited university
~8 years of experience in lieu of a degree
• Active Secret clearance - with TS eligibility
~Preferred Certifications : (CFCE, EnCE, ACE, GIAC, DoD)
• Demonstrated experience with forensics tools such as EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, and Xways
• Experience in the field of digital media forensics and mobile device data extraction and analysis.
~Exposure with signature, hash, internet, and encryption detection analysis.
The compensation for the Forensic Analyst include:
• $80,000-115,000+ (depending on experience)
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, education reimbursement
• Clearance upgrade
• Certifications and educational reimbursement