eCommerce Product Manager - Remote
Come Build The World With Us and Make An Impact
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.Who You Are
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
What You'll Do
- Product Experience - 3+ years of consumer internet / ecommerce product management experience, preferably during growth-stages of ecommerce business. Great intuition around what makes a product engaging and easy to use across devices.
- Smart/ Analytical - Able to assess and analyze complex problems and figure out the best solution. Experience using data to drive product strategy and growth.
- Communications/ Collaborative - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Proven ability to lead high performing teams and work effectively with all levels of the organization. Ability to quickly command trust and respect from executives and partners.
- Business Savvy - Clearly understand how product changes impact key business metrics, and how to develop product strategy to accomplish business objectives. Adept at driving alignment around trade-off decisions based on product and company priorities
- Entrepreneurial - Thrive in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with uncertainty. Able to multitask and willing to wear lots of different hats. Able to work under pressure and successfully drive multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fast / Agile - Work quickly with a sense of urgency. Enjoy being part of an agile team, moving towards our vision but responding quickly to changes. Believe in continuous learning and improvement.
- Passion - Passion for building products, delighting customers, and driving business growth. Inspired by customer needs and the desire to build great products to meet these needs.
- More about you: You are positive, motivated, resourceful, curious, and thoughtful. You take initiative, ownership, and are not afraid to tackle unknown problems.
- Experience with wide range of digital technologies and ecommerce platforms, Shopify experience a plus.
- Education: BS/BA preferred.
The eCommerce Product Manager will be tasked with facilitating the agile implementation of ecommerce digital products and features. Reporting into the Director, eCommerce Product Management, you will execute the digital product strategy for our ecommerce properties and develop product roadmaps to deliver an exceptional, customer focused experience. We are seeking a strategic, analytical, customer-focused, and entrepreneurial person to join our team. You will be instrumental in helping to improve our product and grow our business. Primary responsibilities include:
Benefits & Perks
- Work with various Business and IT eCommerce teams to facilitate and implement the eCommerce Roadmap.
- Manage product development throughout the product lifecycle from ideation, requirements definition, testing and launch, and ongoing optimization
- Identify and prioritize product opportunities by leveraging and analyzing business intelligence, web analytics, competitive research, and user research
- Collaborate with IT, design, marketing, editorial, and operations teams to drive projects to successful completion, including project management and testing, to ensure that business goals are achieved
- Educate Brand eCommerce teams on recommendations, guiding discussions to consensus and driving action items
- Design, conduct, and analyze A/B testing results to drive business growth
- Facilitate troubleshooting and resolution of daily project issues
- Assist in the definition and implementation of new processes across business and IT teams
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies.SBD, a Fortune 200 companyis a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.