Job Title: Senior Pega Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Primary Skills: - Obtain Certified System Architect (CSA) and Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) certifications.
- Develops, implements, and maintains a case management system using Pega
- Continued Pega training as well as support via AFS DOJ Pega practice network to obtain Certified System Architect (CSA) and Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) certifications.
- Study and translate requirements into Pega code/software via the software development life cycle.
- Tests, debugs and refines the Pega software to produce the required product.
- Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Works with Business Analysts and users to define existing or new system scope and objectives.
- Performs modifications to and maintenance of operational programs and procedures.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to hardware changes, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new programs or modifications of existing ones.
- Experience in application development required.
- Experience, including one or more of the following: use of multi-tier architectures, session management, web-based or web-enabled applications, and Public Key Infrastructure technology preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred
Technical Skills (E.g., AWS, Cloud, Pega, etc.)
- 2+ years of Pega Coding
- 2+ years of Testing and deploying programs and systems
- 2+ years of fixing and improving existing software via new development and defect resolution
In case you are not looking for the change at this point in time please refer your colleagues, friends, etc.