What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Senior Architect for the Fraud domain is a crucial architecture leadership role reporting to the Sr. Director for Global Technology Platform architecture. This role is responsible for all solution architecture aspects advancing our global fraud strategy, including modernization of our global fraud portfolio and cloud migrations.What You'll Bring:
We'd love to see:
- Ability to develop a Global Architectural vision with a compelling narrative and financial analysis that supports and aligns to the business and technology strategy.
- Ability to balance business requirements with IT objectives, provide technical leadership, & define & manage backlog at a domain level.
- Strong collaboration skills, able to manage & navigate differing perspectives, & have an ability to drive projects and initiatives to successful closure.
- Lead, mentor, and coach other architects and engineers.
- Experience in developing and aligning solutions to published roadmaps.
- Thorough understanding of architecture patterns, frameworks and applying them in building IT strategies & domain level backlog.
- Willingness to work with delivery teams to deliver working solutions and produce prototypes, proof of concept and other R&D artifacts.
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps principles, practices, tools and implementation.
- Exceptional communication skills with global & diverse audiences - Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Serves as a technical and business-savvy resource to operations and engineering personnel on a wide range of architectural design issues.
- Previous experience as an architect is required.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a strong technical IT environment.
Impact You'll Make:
- Strong experience delivering solutions in the fraud and identity theft space.
- Deep understanding of large scale distributed systems principles, evolving trends (E.g.: Secure APIs, SaaS, PaaS, Cloud), & process excellence.
- Understanding of enterprise architecture modeling tools and frameworks, specifically Archimate and TOGAF.
- Knowledge and experience with SAFe Agile software development principles.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or equivalent experience.
- Ability to build value propositions/business cases and communicate with senior executives (VP, SVP).
- Demonstrated ability to engage with vendors, resellers and technical account managers.
- Knowledge base has exposure to all aspects of software architecture, hardware architecture, operations architecture and integrated testing.
The role will provide solution architecture, cross-domain technical leadership and problem solving for the global fraud domain, projects, and capabilities.
- Become a subject matter expert for the global fraud domain and the go to person for our fraud business, product and technology teams.
- Develop an understanding of critical processes & current state architectures across multiple TransUnion geographies and drive the future state architecture aligned with our global operating model and the global technology platform.
- Build and maintain domain roadmaps for all fraud capabilities & help TransUnion invest in strategic modernization.
- Facilitate and collaborate in domain focused architecture committees and working groups.
- Occasional travel may be required.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Architect, Solution Architecture